POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : SAP splash animation (413 kbu DivX4) : Re: SAP splash animation (413 kbu DivX4) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SAP splash animation (413 kbu DivX4)
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 14 Sep 2001 04:19:29
Message: <3BA1BDF5.6DEDDC64@nospam.t-online.de>
Ouch!!

I am deeply sorry and I want to apologize for the troubles I may have
caused you.
I've chosen DivX4.01 final because I thought it is the best platform for
all and the compression is fairly good. I did'n want to use beta codecs
or Microsoft's MPEG4 codec.
I hope you will see it with the right codec or download Thomas Lake's
DivX3.11 version of the anim. (Thanks Tom)
Once again: SORRY!

Karl